These are used mainly for gauging, inspection, squareness testing & for checking three axis geometric accuracies of machine tools.
- Made from close grained Cast Iron Casting conforming to Grade FG-220 of IS-210 (equivalent to GG20 / FT20 / 30-A). Higher grades also offered on request.
- Casting duly stress relieved.
- All the faces offered duly hand-scrapped finish. Also offered in lapped finish upon request.
- Finer accuracies can also be achieved on request, at extra cost.
- Teak-ply storing case provided on request, at extra cost.
Standard Sizes of Machine Checking Square (Frame Type)
|STANDARD SIZES AVAILABLE ( in mm )|
|Sizes (in mm) L x B x H||Flatness microns||Squareness microns||Parallelism microns|
|300 x 300 x 50||4||6||6|
|400 x 400 x 50||4||8||10|
|500 x 500 x 50||8||10||10|
|600 x 600 x 50||8||10||10|