JASH Master Cylinders / Cylindrical Squares provide most reliable reference standards for checking of squareness of vertical axis with reference to horizontal axis.
- Made from good quality alloy steel, heat treated for maximum stability and wear resistance.
- Periphery precision ground and lapped to a fine surface finish.
- Made generally as per IS-6952.
- Ends are recessed and have lapped finish.
- Provided with teak ply storing case on request at extra cost.
- Stands if required supplied at extra cost.
Standard Sizes of Master Cylinder / Cylindrical Square
|STANDARD SIZE||NON-STANDARD SIZE|
|Length x Dia (mm)||Squareness (microns)||Length x Dia (mm)||Squareness (microns)|
|150 x 70||2.0||300 x 85||5.0|
|300 x 95||5.0||450 x 85||7.0|
|450 x 120||7.0||500 x 85||8.0|
|600 x 140||9.0||600 x 85||9.0|
|750 x 160||11.0||750 x 100||11.0|
|1000 x 150||15.0||1000 x 100||15.0|