JASH Cast Iron Right Angles are widely used a vertical reference for inspection of components and for checking squareness. Cast iron right angles has bottom and the adjacent square face finished flat and square to each other as well as the two adjacent narrow sides finished flat and square to other two faces and are parallel to each other.
- Made from close grained Plain Cast Iron Castings conforming to Grade FG-220 of IS-210,
- Working surfaces and sides offered with hand-scrapped finish.
- Two working surfaces provided ( H x B & L x B ).
- Standard size & their accuracies as under.
- Finer accuracies can also be achieved on request at extra cost.
- Teak-ply storing case provided on request at extra cost.
Standard Sizes of Right Angle (Square)
|Size (in mm)||Squareness|