JASH being a manufacturer of Precision Inspection & Tooling Equipment, Work Holding Fixtures & Systems and Three dimensional Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, is equipped with latest instruments, gauges and artifacts for carrying out in-house inspection / calibration of their products. Besides, JASH is having over 50 years of experience in creating straight, flat, parallel and square precision surfaces and its measurement. By utilising these core strength and in-house facilities, JASH provides services to their esteemed customers for:
- Calibration of similar equipment.
- Reconditioning and calibration of similar equipment
- Retrofitting and Up-gradation of 3D-CMM and LMM
- Laser calibration of Machine Tools
- CMM & Metrology Training
- Metrology / Manufacturing Solutions through part inspection and analysis
- Sub-Harmonic Vibratory (SH-V) stress relieving of metal components. ( Click here to view sample graph ).
- Inspection of component at CMM
Calibration certificate issued by JASH is traceable to either National and/or International Standard. Facilities, which JASH owns for the purpose:
- Laser Interferometer with full set of laser optic for measurement of linearity, straightness, flatness and squareness.
- Mitutoyo, Japan make Step Gauge.
- Length bars.
- Wyler, Swiss make, Precision Electronic Digital Minilevel -2, Sensitivity 0.01/ 0.001 mm / meter.
- Rank Taylor Hobson, U.K. make, Automatic Position sensing, Photo-Electric Auto Collimator with Measurement optics for straightness, flatness and squareness, Resolution 0.1 arc sec.
Apart from the above list, there are many other instruments and mechanical artifacts which are being used for calibration purpose.