JASH Cast Iron Angle Plates provide a practical means for clamping and holding work in vertical position for layout, tooling and machining. Precision T-Slotted Angle Plates are also used as a vertical reference for inspection. They make an ideal fixture for shaping, planning milling, grinding, drilling and boring operations. Get the best slotted angle plates from the leading manufacturer and supplier of precision tools.
- Made generally as per IS: 2554, Standard Angle Plates are webbed and provided with cored slots on both working faces to facilitate clamping.
- Made from close grained plain cast iron conforming to grade FG 220 of IS:210 (equivalent to GG20/FT20/30-A). Higher grades also offered on request.
- Casting stress relieved to relieve internal stresses. Smaller sizes offered with Grades 1 & 2 accuracies and larger sizes offered in Grade 2 accuracies.
- Hand scraped surface finish for Grade-1. Finish machined / rough ground / rough scraped surface finish for Grade 2 accuracy.
- Precision Angle Plates in standard sizes and with accuracies as per IS: 6973 but made from the same patterns as those for the standard sizes as per IS: 2554, are made upon request. Sizes offered are maximum up to 600 x 400 x 450 mm.
- Vertical face also provided with machined T-slots and the base / table face is having cored slots. Other constructional features are similar to those in case of standard angle plates as per IS: 2554.
- T-slot dimensions conform to IS: 2013. T-slots are fixing T-slots with tolerance H12 and are machined parallel to base and to each other within 0.1 mm per meter.
- Squareness tolerances are as shown in table. Other tolerances are generally as per IS: 2554. Higher tolerances for squareness as well as for T-slot can be offered upon request.
- Standard sizes, respective T-slot details and squareness tolerances are as stated in table.
- Special Angle Plate in large sizes can be offered upon request, with accuracies as per DIN: 875.
Standard Sizes of Angle Plates
|Size in mm||Tolerances on overall deviation from flatness in microns as per Indian Standard IS: 2554||T-Slot details of T-slotted Angle Plates|
|L x B x H||Grade of Accuracy||Flatness of working faces||Squareness of working faces over dimension H||Parallelism of opposite faces & edges over their total length||Squareness of end faces with respect to exterior faces as measured over dimension L||Size of T-slots mm||No. of T-Slot||Pitch of T-Slots mm|
|125 x 75 x 100||1||5||10||13||13||10||2||40|
|175 x 100 x 125||1||5||13||15||15||12||2||50|
|250 x 150 x 175||1||8||15||18||18||12||3||50|
|350 x 200 x 250||1||10||18||20||20||18||3||100|
|600 x 400 x 450||1||11||20||23||23||18||4||100|
|700 x 420 x 700||2||50||140||140||140||22||4||160|
|600 x 600 x 1000||2||50||140||113||113||22||5||200|
|Special Sizes for Angle Plates|
|75 x 75 x 75||225 x 225 x 225||100 x 100 x 100||250 x 250 x 250||200 x 200 x 200|
|125 x 125 x 125||300 x 300 x 300||150 x 150 x 150||500 x 500 x 500||600 x 600 x 600|