JASH Large size C.I. Angle Plates (Individual / Stacked) provide a practical means for clamping and holding work in vertical position for layout, tooling and machining. Angle plates are also used as a vertical reference for inspection. Angle plates in different sizes make ideal fixtures for milling, drilling and boring operations on machine tools.
- Made from close grained plain cast iron conforming to grade FG 220 of IS: 210 (equivalent to GG20/FT20/30-A). Higher grades also offered on request.
- Casting stress relieved to relieve internal stresses.
- These angle plate are offered in varied sizes and configuration. They can be made in single piece or in two sections that can be used either single or in combination for comprehensive applications.
- Customized and specifically designed as per loading requirement.
- The vertical working surface is machined finish having flatness and perpendicularity between table face and vertical working surface as per DIN 875.
- Normally supplied with machined clamping type T-slots of size 22,28,36 or 42 mm confirming to IS: 2013, having H12 tolerance along the length (Horizontal). T-Slots along the height (Vertical and with better tolerance can also be offered on request at extra cost.)
Standard Sizes of Large size Angle Plates
|Sizes Available (in mm)|
Other sizes can be offered on request.